Thursday, February 16, 2012

History of Wine, Women & Books

Our book club has been in existence since the Fall of 2002.  Four long time friends who share a love of reading, Linda, Sug, Candy and Deb, had an organizational meeting in September and decided to each invite another friend to join.  We now have 11 members and meet every month, except in the summer, on the 3rd Tuesday.  We gather at 7:00 PM to drink wine, eat good food and then settle down for a lively discussion of our book for the month.

3 comments:

  1. I am really liking this blog site so far. It's been easy to use - I hope others will also find it so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in. I like this and it is much easier than the last one.A gazillion huzzahs to our technical guru-ess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda - you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete